- A simple Royston Turquoise necklace
- Rope border detail
- Four Corners Collection, inspired by a southwest road trip through Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, and Utah.
- To keep in the theme of the collection, I originally intended to give back to the national parks and protected lands. However, in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis nothing feels more important than to try and help my community, especially those who are abruptly out of work and struggling to feed their families. 5% of every piece sold will be donated to Feeding America.
- All components .925 Sterling Silver, oxidized and then polished to highlight design details
- stamped with “DWC” maker’s mark
- Handcrafted with love in Colorado, USA
- The necklace pendant measures approximately 19 x 13 mm
- 18“ chain, length may be altered upon request although the beaded chain pictured only offered in 18”
*** BEFORE PURCHASING : Please read all product descriptions regarding size/length details and reference the shop policies.