- Cactus hand-sawed cutout
- Banded Jasper stone reminiscent of Arizona's slot canyons
- Four Corners Collection, inspired by a southwest road trip through Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, and Utah.
- To keep in the theme of the collection, I originally intended to give back to the national parks and protected lands. However, in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis nothing feels more important than to try and help my community, especially those who are abruptly out of work and struggling to feed their families. 5% of every piece sold will be donated to Feeding America.
- All components .925 Sterling Silver, oxidized and then polished to highlight design details
- stamped with “DWC” maker’s mark
- Handcrafted with love in Colorado, USA
- The necklace pendant measures approximately 70 x 16 mm
- 20 inch chain, length may be altered upon request
- Banded Jasper
*** BEFORE PURCHASING : Please read all product descriptions regarding size/length details and reference the shop policies.